Hi All!

I am working integrate care2x and DHIS, I use xmlprc to connect them. And
reference source code of eAfya, but it's not run.

I can't install Care2x and DHIS into a computer.

We have a team customize Care2x for Vietnam. We want to use DHIS to export
report in the form for VietNam.WE need your help.

Thank you very much,

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Dr. med. Daniel Hinostroza <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Lopo,
> looks nice, once Drupal 6 + Biblio are fine-tuned I'll post myself in.
> Best,
> Daniel
>
> Lopo de Almeida - Care2x escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Take a look at http://www.wordpressfreelance.com/ and
> > http://www.drupaljob.com/ and http://drupalancers.com/
> >
> > Best,
> > Lopo
> >
> > Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 06:40:06 -0400
> >> From: "Elpidio Latorilla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >> Subject: Re: [Care2002-developers] How client and developers could
> >>        find each       other
> >> To: care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
> >>
> >> Hi Mauri,
> >>
> >> this is a very good idea. I think it will work. Please keep us posted
> about
> >> the
> >> developments.
> >>
> >> Thanks a lot.

> tasks.
> >>  started

> force

> use
> the
> but

Ly Kim Quyen,

Researcher
Knowledge Engineering and Soft Computing Lab ( KE&SC Lab)
IOIT-HCM/VAST