Hello Rafael,

myCare2x is based on Care2x, not just merely on the code but the whole
concept, the general design,
the philosophy among many other little things. In fact the name alone is
derived from Care2x.

you will see at their website the notice "open source lösung..." which means
"open source solution".

You can ask them for an open copy of their source code. If it is true that
they follow the license
conditions of open source programs, then they should provide you a copy.  If
the don't, then you
can come to a conclusion.

Elpidio