Real developers/consultancies on this list, and I just address this
posting to them!

I am little bit worry about the tone of some mailings here. No worry, I
am used to answer and I am living from criticism, I'm from
Bavaria/Germany and there is the common way to argue on that way :-).
But other developers with really good intentions here having such thick
skin like I have - and avoid to commit their code here. That's a pain in
my eyes. There are three kind of users here: developers, consultancies
and those who want to see them self in the role of consultancies but
just complaining and not having any medical background desist from the
idea getting code here and selling it as service to hospitals.

I got some private mails from developers/consultancies here in the near
past ( 5 - just this week) to share sorrow about the tone in that list
and even some with suggestions to protect this mailing list with
permissions to have a close circle of known developers/consultancies. I
really would like to avoid that because it is really  not the open
source idea I am following. Open Source means freedom, also in his
speech and meaning - but when I have now the feeling that most of the
possible commits are not being shared - to be afraid to get in such line
of unqualified fire... now....strictly following my own interpretation
of that OSS idea to share even those suggestions I got: What all others
here thinking about that idea to split this developers group in a public
and private area?

BUT you can be sure - everyone who commits is warm welcome and please
forget those replies from those who never commit and splinless use of
pseudonyms/aliases in their from-mailingheaders . So please ignore
those... keep on smiling when you notice them and looking forward. CHEER
UP! Every commit is warm welcome and forget these trolls just complaining!

Actually I just know from implementations of Kathmandu/Nepal what I have
supported by some ideas years ago. I do not got some informations what
happened so far after kick off or maybe implementation issues and its
solutions. Maybe we could get some requirements from those countries who
did it also. Same message I would like to address tho those who I
answered PM's at Mauritius, Solomon Islands (who used the tribe idea of
East Africa patient registration for their different islands) and all
others in Morocco, Cameroon....

looking forward to your comments - Robert