hi,guy,
   can you share your customize? I am in china.like to know you!

在2008-07-29 10:47:24,"Kim Quyen Ly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

Hi All!
I am doing Project Care2x 2 years. And I am very like this project.
I am using Care2x version 2.2.5 it is very good. I was customize Module LAB
(Laboratory), OP (Operation), Interface, Barcode, Translated Vietnamese, and
now I am customizing Treatment Module (records for Patient in Vietnam).
Best Regards,
Ly Kim Quyen