I use the newest version of care2007 checked out from svn, i think there are
some bugs on installing it.

1. Can't find /classes/smarty/libs/internals.
    I find the folder in /classes/Smarty-2.6.19/libs, it seem to become normal.
I don't know the connection between folder "smarty" and "Smarty-2.6.19"

2. Some "System Checks" can't access:
    a.) PHP Version lower than 5.0.0  is required, you are running 5.2.5.
(doesn't care2007 run in php5?)
    b.) Can not write to some log folders: logs/access, logs/access/2008,
logs/access_fail, logs/access_fail/2008. (if i creat folders manually, the
errors do not exist)

3. When installing ICD10 EN, a error occurs:
    Error running SQL query:
    Table 'care2007.care_icd10_en' doesn't exist
    it seems that there is only table "care_icd10_it" in the database, where
are the other tables?

4. After finishing the installation, i found i can't get in the website! My
firefox said the site had been reseted! I  trace the bug and compare the
database with care2x, then found that there must be some mistakes in creating
the database, some key values in care2x's database didn't appear in care2007's
database.

Can any one tell me what should i do now?

ps: the environment in my computer is windowsxp_sp3+apache
2.0.63+php5.2.5+mysql5.0.45+firefox3.01