Hi!
In this locate :
C:\xampp\htdocs\care2x\global_conf\inc_remoteservers_conf.php
You will see this code:

/*
webcam http server address... the webcam files are deposited to this server
through one or
several ftp servers with different ports
*/
$cam_http_1="$httprotocol://$fotoserver_ip/modules/video_monitor/cam_img/";
$cam_http_2="$httprotocol://$fotoserver_ip/modules/video_monitor/cam_img/";
$cam_http_3="$httprotocol://$fotoserver_ip/modules/video_monitor/cam_img/";
$cam_http_4="$httprotocol://$fotoserver_ip/modules/video_monitor/cam_img/";
$cam_http_5="";
$cam_http_6="";
$cam_http_7="";
$cam_http_8="";

If you want to print out the patient information and other information you
want.
You can chose the barcode label button. It has a information about the
patient. Or "Option for this patient" you can chose the function "Make PDF
document".
If you want to print out for your require, you can to create a new function
example (the print button and design print)
Best regards,