Hi thank you for your advice..but now I think that is better to solve
the problem of the distribution that this user has.

Thank you
Gabriele

Guillermo Zetina wrote:
| You could use centos 4.0 virtual, is good option.
|
| 2008/9/30 Robert Meggle <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
|
|     Hi Gabriele,
|
|     the PHP5 compatibility is now been done on development status, and
quite
|     stable. The next release candidate will have that compatibility.
|
|     Robert
|

|     Gabriele Cicala wrote:
| Hi everybody..
| An italian user has tryed to install the care2x_d22_full.tar.gz on an
| Ubuntu 7.10 but this was installed with PHP5 (actually the
| 5.2.3-1ubuntu6.4 release). And Care2x is not PHP5 compliance.
| On the official repository there are no trace of a PHP4 release.
|
| Someone of you has had the same problem?
| Or may be are there some repository that can permit to this user to
| install the old PHP release?
|
| I don't think that building the php4 is a good idea. Don't you?
| Any advice?
|
| Thank you in advance.
|
| Best regards.
| Gabriele
|
|      >
|      >

This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move
|     Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win
|     great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in
|     the world
|     <http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/>
|      >
|      >

|     --
|     --------------------------------------------
|     MEROTECH IT Engineering

|     Robert Meggle
|     Hohnerstrasse 6
|     89079 Ulm

|     Germany

|     Tel: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 27
|     Fax: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 25
|     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

|     This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's
|     challenge
|     Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win
|     great prizes
|     Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in
|     the world
|     http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
|     <http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/>

| --
| http://gmozetina.net      tel. 55802757 movil (52) 55 3707 9344
| -----
| At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
| sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
| there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
| passion takes you.
|                               --- J. Michael Straczynski

challenge
| Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great
prizes
| Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world
| http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/

- --
Cicala Gabriele: