Thanks for this prompt reply.please what is the password to this demo and how
can I download the codes.

________________________________
From: Mauri Niemi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 5:28:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Care2002-developers] Laboratory billing

Hi,
We have it done in our version, which you can test at
http://www.care2watu.org/demo/ When laboratory or any other service is
requested the bill is created.
Mauri

2008/11/10 Muiz Adeniran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,
I want to generate bills for the lab forms. I need to add a price to each of
the check boxes in the central laboratory and send the out come to simple
invoices to generate the bills. Does anyone know how to go about this .