Hi all,

first of all i'd like to wish a happy new year for all of you!
and excusing my self for a late merry christmas.

well, this has been and interesting year for care2x,
we have improved in a lot of senses and moved - finally - to php5.
i will not recap here all of the changes but i'd like to focus
on what we are working now.
there are a couple of interesting things to wait for in the
following months.
- the so awaited weberp integration
- some nice reporting and bi with pentaho
- new and improved calendar / scheduling with the implementation
    of webcalendar : http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php
- new language manager, with online language file translation
    and - hopefully - correct code management.

hope there will be a bit more feedback after the release of those changes :)

wishing you a heppy '09

gj.