Hi Tim,

this is exactly my idea.
but this is going to be a decision that only all of us can make together.
just an example for the modules, how are they going to be installed and
managed ?
via xml files ? via db tables ? module repositories something like
JSR-170 ?
this is just one of the simplest questions, there are more like are we
going to use
php autoloading mechanism, are we going to use namespaces, and so forth...
as you see the decision cannot be taken from one person alone...

regards
gj.