hi Gabriele,

the usefulness is in the way the admin can create queries on what does what.
persons logged, resources that are more accessed, ecc..
something a bit difficult with log files. at least for one not good at using
awk and sed ;)

regarding you're second point, i'm working on it. in a couple of days
i'll post a patch in the svn to make it use mysql instead of sqlite.

regards
gj.