Hi Frank and Ato,

First: very very thanks for your commitments!

Am Montag, den 11.05.2009, 14:08 +0300 schrieb Frank Tilugulilwa:
> Ato Ogoe wrote:
> > Hello gj,
> >
> > Let me take this opportunity to commend your tremendous effort in getting
> > Care2x this far. I really want to be actively involved in it's development
> > and testing, I am relatively new in its activities. I should therefore be
> > very grateful if you could help me out with certain information such as:
> > 1. where I could download the source code(via  svn),
> >
> Go to this page, read the instruction before you proceed
>
> http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=svn&group_id=53886

Just let me give here some additionally information. If you are working
under Windows, there is a nice tool called TortoiseSVN. That would
simplify that task to get and manage the code.

Alternatively and better... because we're all developers is when we
agree to an IDE. Gjergj and me, we are using eclipse. There is the way
of using the latest version of eclipse (PDT) from :
http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/

or, maybe more easy but not so comfortable for advanced
coding/debugging, the (preconfgured) easyeclipse:
http://www.easyeclipse.org/site/distributions/index.html
(take a look to the chapter "Distributions for web and dynamic
languages")

Booth of them having the subversion support already there.

Robert

MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle
Hohnerstrasse 6