Hi,

The webERP from http://sourceforge.net/projects/web-erp/ will work
fine. Here are some instructions for making the link work:

In webERP all that needs doing is the variable $DatabaseName in the
script api/api_php.php needs to be set to the name of the webERP
database.

In Care2x there needs to be some changes to
include/care_api_classes/class_weberp.php

The following lines in the constructor:

$this->user = php_xmlrpc_encode("user");
$this->password = php_xmlrpc_encode("password");

need to contain a valid user/password for webERP which has admin privileges.

The URL in the line:

$this->ServerURL = "http://localhost/webERP/api/api_xml-rpc.php";;

needs to point to your webERP installation. (I have run this between
servers at different geographical locations).

For testing purposes:

$this->DebugLevel should be set to 2 which will provide a lot of
output in care2c but is good until you have it working. Set to 0 for
normal use.

You need to set the xml-rpc link to on in System Admin/System Admin.

Then you should be ready to go. People always seem to run into
problems so if you do let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

ps Gjergj/Robert the files include/care_api_classes/class_weberp.php
and include/care_api_classes/class_weberp_c2x.php could be moved into
the main 2.6 version and I could submit patches to you to get the
integration into 2.6, if that is what you want.