Made it both INT(4)

ALTER TABLE `care_users` CHANGE `user_role` `user_role` INT(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT
NULL;
ALTER TABLE `care_user_roles` CHANGE `id` `id` INT(4) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;
ALTER TABLE `care2x`.`care_yellow_paper` DROP KEY `nr`;

SVN 6783 fixed.

FK relationships avoided as we need the admin with role 0 to be present in
users table, without a id = 0 in the user roles table.

- Ap.Muthu