http://mycare2x.com/en/livedemo.html
Live demo is dead

Quote from the page:
http://www.mycare2x.net/en/network/

Supply of myCare2x
There is no public download of mycare2x in the web. The core of our solution is
Care2x, which can be downloaded at www.care2x.org. We decided to distribute
myCare2x to our network members exclusively.

The main reasons for this decision are:

  a.. Protection of privacy It doesn't make sense to publish all parts of a
complex HIS in the web for everbody's download. So we prevent unauthorized
access to knowledge about workflow and operating procedures in hospitals.
  b.. Continuity and integrity of development We want to provide a reliable and
quality-secured solution. And we want to achieve this aim with the help of our
partners and network members.

Regards,
Ap.Muthu

<<icon_link.gif>>