No install is needed.
Just the mysql dump would do!
If you are using it widely - you can generate an Open VZ container for it -
single click deployment - multiple redundant servers of 2 to 8 GB each - while
your data resides in separate multiple redumdant MySQL containers!

  Hi,

  demo demo are the access words. Care2utu should be almost the same as our
demo. Robert can help you with db and installation issues, we do not have
installation packet like main branch.

  Mauri