Hi Frank,

thanks a lot - if you're doing it please make sure that you configure
your editor to uft8. Notepad++ under windows as well as eclipse under
linux and windows does it quite well (gedit, geany etc. under linux per
default).

Do you have eclipse configured? If not, I will advice you what kind of
add-in's we found out are really helpful.

Robert

Am Donnerstag, den 21.10.2010, 14:52 +0300 schrieb Frank Tilugulilwa:
> I remember to promise taking care of Swahili, no activity from our
> side so far but soon we will be contributing.
>
> -
> Frank T
>

> On 10/21/2010 02:32 PM, Robert Meggle wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just checked the language files, and did some changes. Most of the
> > languages are not complete and I moved all out in a different subversion
> > branch. On care2x itself I just let the languages what seems more and
> > less complete and what are mostly spoken in the world.
> >
> > Are there any out there who could check the languages
> > - Chinese
> > - Russian
> > - Czech
> > - Greek
> > - Turkish
> > - Swahili
> > - Indonesian
> >
> > etc... any other language are warm welcome :-)
> >
> > In case of having knowlede in that languages please contact me or
> > Gjergj. The translation is quite simple to do.
> >
> > Thanks
> >   Robert

> University Computing Centre - 'Professionalism, Customer Care and
> Technological foresight'

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org