Hi all,

since several years now - and with the help of Gjergj, Muthu, Mauri,
Claudio .. and all the others here in the group - we can present a new
download release for care2x. It has the version 2.6.27.

Well done - many thanks to all here to support that great project.

I think there will be now more often new releases coming.

Thanks very much - it is a great pleasure to work together with you all!

 Robert

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org