Hi Easy,

I see... okay, that is a bit more work in that way. Do you think you can
handle it? (Because my agenda here is somehow completely full till end
of the year).

Sorry... but short helps would always possible and please do not feel
worry when I would have some delays in my answer next weeks.

Robert

P.S. Hint: http://php.net/manual/en/function.imagettftext.php