Hi,

Now we come closer to my idea.

Pentaho conception independent BI application inside of an facility and
connecting any kind of databases - but BIRT, Jasper has also the
conception of been connected with applications (on Java level).

I just spend some time in reading documentations yesterday night and
this kind of "pseudo-php-language" rised up in my mind:
 <?php
[...]

$JClass = new JavaClass(<JasperCompileManager>);
$MyReport = $sJcm->compileReport($path.<jrxml-file>");

[...]

$FM = new JavaClass(<JasperFillManager>);
$print = $FM->fillReport(<things to fill up>);

[...]

$MyReportManager = new JavaClass(<JasperExportManager>);
$MyReportManager->exportReportToPdfFile(<output>);

[...]

?>

...do you smell my vision? But before going deeper into these details
I thought to ask here if anybody "just tried" what goes around in my mind.

Thanks
 Robert