Hi Hassan,
> I think I will go with Gjergj. Lets keep it simple. If the hospital
> needs advanced BI reporting, then they can make a choice between Jasper
> reports and Pentaho. I have tried iReports with Python and its quite
> easy if you understand how databases work. In our experience so far,
> most hospital may not the resource personnel to work complex BI tools.

You're right. BI tools are complex, or sort of. There would might be a
new role inside the IT of an hospital been there who prepares data up to
report. That is the reason to look deeper into Agatha as well.

Anyway, in all cases: individual reports will have always the need that
you know the database structure and what attributes are given to get the
required report.

I was just looking around the corner if someone here did that reports
with Jasper, Pentaho, etc.

Thanks
 Robert
CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org