Hi Muthu

Am Donnerstag, den 27.01.2011, 07:47 +0530 schrieb Ap.Muthu:
> Please note that the SourceForge Link:
> http://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/
> to browse the SVN files online is no longer working.
>
> Consequently, those pulling latest SVN code using the download tarball link
> on pages such as:
> http://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/care2002/
> will no longer be able to do so.
>
> The project admin can correct this situation.

Short update: "CVS, ViewVC, file release uploads, and interactive shell
services are still disabled while we do the work to make sure our
servers and services are hardened against future attacks like this."
Source: http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/sourceforge/

When the updates are been done and reactivated it is been reported on:
http://twitter.com/#!/sfnet_ops

Or in other words: Nothing to do for us - just waiting that the services
are been updated and reactivated by sf.net.

Robert

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org