Hi Israel,

Thank you very much for testing - but can you describe it a bit more
precisely what you mean with it then I can look for it?
-> What PHP version have you running
-> Are you testing care2x 2.6 (or care2x_tz?) [1]
-> What depreciated warnings do you get?

I have running here PHP 5.3.5 with error_reporting ~N_NOTICE and it is
working like a charm (regards care2x_tz what I think you are testing
now, right?).

Thanks
 Robert

Am Freitag, den 11.02.2011, 10:29 +0300 schrieb israel pascal:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I was testing care2x from sf.net it has many errors of depricated
> functions in about all modules, we will keep on testing.
>

> Cheers!!
>

> Israel Pascal.

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org