To Ap.Muthu,

I don't know exactly how that happened. I was not aware that it is for sale.
The doc was
still open for public when I sent the email.

To Claudio,

You are right, it is good to have a place for collecting these docs and
articles about care2x.
We did that in the early years of the project. This was discontinued because
of various reasons,
no one available to do it regularly, the sites were hacked, had tech
troubles, and etc.

elpidio