Hi,

14.09.2011, 11:33 +0300 wrote Kambey Kisambu:
> Hi,
> Thanx for accepting me in the mailing list. I'm the programmer and
> while i was installing care2x i got the red color warning and soon the
> empty page appeared and failing to proceed with installation .
> Kindly help on this;
> Regard,
> Kambey

This is strange. Can you post here the URL where you have been
redirected?

In this case I could provide you a small test script and send it to you
to see the error message what might be hidden.

Thanks
Robert

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org