Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 04.01.2012, 15:12 +0700 schrieb Anousak Souphavanh:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if Care2x is designed to print patient's bagde or id
> directly to CR80 format ID card or not. For example, hospital will
> issue an id card with patient;s name, barcode, and minor info. I would
> assume it is abvle to but needs to tweak it bit. Thanks in advance.

No problem for me - what would you suggest?

> The other thing is 'stock' such as inventory and drugs dispensing for
> each department or unit of that hospital. I understand that pharmacy
> and depot had separate functions. I didn't see 'Stock' module.

Maybe here we might have better solutions when there is an ERP connector
available. IMHO let the HIS do what its conception is and an ERP what
its conception is.

Robert

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org