Hi,

The branch "care2x_elct" is a merge from several individual
developments. It is located as branch till it will be work completely
without any issues. So far there is an issue reported that some reports
are not working as it should. When I do have a space in my schedule I
will look for.

Robert

Am Dienstag, den 27.03.2012, 11:34 +0700 schrieb Anousak Souphavanh:
> Hi all,
>
> I just completed a download using SNV and found two maIn components
> under Care2x_TZ: Trunk and Branches. May I ask what is the proper
> component to install? It looks like Trunk has updated files and
> functions... Also what would be a big differences between Care2X_TZ
> and Care2x? Can't decide what to install. I will wait for your reply.
>
> Many thanks for your kind suggestions in advance.
> --
> Regards,
> Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh

MEROTECH IT Engineering