Hi developer's,

Maybe you got the information as well that sf.net had some changes and
we followed now to the roadmap to the new sf.net. For that we updated
our project and there is one change affecting you too: The code
repository.

When all went ok you should got following information from sf.net:

/----------------------------------------
! Your cloned repository svn in project care2002 is now ready for use.
!
! Old repository url: file:///nfs/classic/sf-svn/c/ca/care2002
!
! New repository checkout command: svn checkout
!  --username=<USER> ! svn
! +ssh://<USER>@svn.code.sf.net/p/care2002/svn/trunk care2002-svn
!
! You and any other developers should do a fresh checkout using the
!  new ! repository location.

So please check out the project now fresh and you can continue. Sorry
for the circumstances but we should be up to date with sf.net before
they will shutdown all the old project pages.

Thanks
 Robert

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org