Hi Prabakaran

I repeat the question I have asked several times already. Are you
using the code from the github repository that I linked to a while
back? We have done a lot of work cleaning up that code.

I very much suspect the problem that you are having is due to your PHP
version, again Gjergj wrote this a while back. Try dropping back to
5.3.

I think everybody that you were cc'ing on your emails is on the care2x
developers list, so I have clipped them all out.

Thanks
Tim

--
Course View Towers,