Hi prabakaran,

For the last month I have been asking you what code you are using, and
getting no reply. You cannot expect people to help you if you don't
reply with the information they ask for. Are you using the github link
that I sent you
(https://github.com/timschofield/care2x/archive/master.zip)?

There are several changes that have been done there, and we have done
a huge amount of work on cleaning the code up. If you are not using
that code then you will continue to get problems.

Also please don't cc so many email addresses, everybody that may help
you is subscribed to care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net so that
is the only one you need. Bombarding people with many copies of the
same mail is likely to irritate those who would help, rather than
encourage them.

Thanks
Tim

--