TY

It would be wonderfull if I can test and use your setup. I work on a
Rheumatology Clinic in Mexico City. We attend patients with rheumatological
deseases and orthopedic procedures for OA and RA.

Nowadays we are using a private implementation based on other kind of HIS.

It could be terrific if we can adapt RIS and PACS servers, too.

2013/9/9 David Sarmiento Q. <dorphal...@gmail.com>

> Hi Enrique!
>
> Great to hear such a quick response!!
>
> I'm in Colombia, and have a running installation of Care on one of the
> most important rehumatology centers of the country.
>
> I feel that we all should try and get the new version up and running ASAP.
> I believe that just like Gjergj said its time to focus on getting the new
> code done, tested and stabilized. The old code has already completed its
> cycle.

*Con un atento saludo de:*
*
**LSCA. Enrique F. Valderrama Ocampo*
La Entrada de Internet,
Olivos No. 36-B, Col Cuauhtémoc, M. Contreras
México, 10020, D. F.
Tel. (+52 55) 5425 4694
*Móvil: 55 5405 2968*