Hello Sovello,

I used to be part of a larger team that worked(it is still there) in
implementation part. I am a tad into development but I do not put too much
time into it(due to some other endeavors). most of the members in this list
were or are still in one way or another part of the team I said earlier.

For specificity, they may assist you in where it has been installed in
detail but as a gist I can tell you that it has been deployed in
ALMC(Arusha), SEHA(Arusha), Mbeya Referal Hospital(Mbeya), Haydom Lutheran
Hospital(Manyara) and a couple more with varying degrees of success and
experiences.

*Wakatabahu!*

*Kizito S.M.*
Bwana Kizito wa Arusha