Thanks all for the pointers!
I have been working in a place with very limited internet access.
I will make use of the suggestions and send feedback of what I'll have done
then.

Am thinking this will be one of the functionalities we may need in Care2x
so it's easy to edit the database schema as we are developing. [It will
serve us hours of making comparisons :)]

Thank you all.

Cheers

> Install a new Care2x and then compare the schema between the new and old
> one can check for differences in a Schema compare tool like SQLyog and make
> changes in the database manually.

:: Sovello Hildebrand Mgani ::

--If you teach man to fish, you'll feed him a lifetime--