Hi David, I wasn't taking offence, email can be such a difficult
medium for getting a sentiment across :)

Re-writing care2x has been discussed for well over a decade. My first
contribution to the project was an email on the subject nearly ten
years ago and it was considered a very old topic then. I think if it
was going to happen it would have happened. Meanwhile I hear of
hospitals moving from care2x because they believe the project is dead.

I know the African market well, and I strongly believe that care2x
could play a big part in it. However the first step has to be to get
the current code working and polished and then we can start looking at
improving that code to make it more easily maintainable.

Thanks
Tim

On 25 April 2016 at 08:38, David Sarmiento Q. <dorphal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tim, I meant no disrespect , I'm sorry if my message was poorly written,  I
> think that every bit of work that gets into the project is extremely
> valuable. I just wanted to state my proposal will be labour intensive.
>
> I just think that for care 2x to be viable once again we need to design it
> again, make sure the features are there but with an architecture and coding
> standards that will allow for to be maintained.

Course View Towers,
Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road,
Kampala
T   +256 (0) 312 314 418