Hey Kizito, habari yako?

This has been discussed on and off for more than a decade. The problem
is that there never was a consensus on how to do it. The reason I was
looking for a demo is that we were have started on such a project
ourselves. I want to get some way down the road before releasing the
code so that people can properly understand the concept of what we are
trying to do, otherwise we will just end up back with discussions on
the concept rather than the code itself.

Are you, or others prepared to help when we get to that point?
Tim

On 3 August 2018 at 09:54, Bwana Kizito <kizoman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Now that we have so many PHP frameworks that are fast and well understood
> a'la Laravel. Shouldn't we setup a lead-group that can volunteer and be
> voluntold to come up with a new framework-based version that has 1x1
> features as the existing one?
>
> It's far-fetched but not a far cry from being a solution IMO.
>
> Wakatabahu!
>
> Bw. Kizito S.M.
> Skype: kizoman
> Mob: +255 75 543 7887
>

> On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:27 AM Tim Schofield <tim.schofield1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I had need of a care2x demo site today, but couldn't find one so I set
>> one up here:
>>
>> https://care2x.kwamoja.org/
>>
>> if anybody else needs it the user/password is admin/kwamoja.
>>
>> It is running this code https://github.com/care2x/care2x on PHP
>> v7.0.30 it (mostly) runs ok though it does still have some bugs.
>>
>> Tim

Course View Towers,
Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road,
Kampala