Hi Timothy,

Hmmm. I just to recreate your problem using the output of 3dAFNItoMINC Human.colin.LR.TLRC-711-2B.111+tlrc.HEAD, and my initial segmentation after filling ventricles, but before automatic error correction, had no missing chunks like yours. I'd like to see your cropped structural *.L.full*sMRI.mnc file and .params file. Could you upload them here:

http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

How did you convert the dataset to minc?

There are some significant non-uniformity issues that relate to what I call the "stripey minc" problem (http://brainmap.wustl.edu/SureFit/RELEASE_NOTES.html#mincscaling), which has since been fixed in SureFit, but which remain in our atlas dataset. But based on my trial, this is not causing the problem you report.

Thanks,

Donna