http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

I know you included its contents below, but I want to rule out the possibility that there are stray non-printing characters in the version you're trying to load.

Donna

On 07/02/2004 01:00 PM, Marc Malloy wrote:

Hi Donna

the matrix file is part of my spec file and I loaded it when I made my spec
file selections.

I did File: Open Data File: Volume Comm Matrix right after I created the
matrix file.

marc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Hanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Caret, SureFit, and SuMS software users"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [caret-users] afni-caret link error

Hi Marc,

Is this matrix in your spec file, and did you load it when made your
spec file selections?

Or did you do File: Open Data File: Volume Comm Matrix and select the
matrix file?

Donna

On 07/02/2004 12:18 PM, Marc Malloy wrote:

I'm attempting to link afni and caret, I've created the matrix file as

BeginHeader
date Fri Jul 2 13:02:59 2004
encoding ASCII
EndHeader
tag-transformation-matrix-file-version 2
tag-number-of-matrices 1
tag-end-of-tags
tag-matrix-name local-matrix
tag-matrix-comment enter comment here
tag-matrix-target-volume-name 3dvol_LPI+orig.HEAD
tag-matrix-target-volume-dimensions 72 148 174
tag-matrix-fiducial-coord-name
nov16_2002A.L.occipital.segment_corr.marc3.fiducial_AC.56882.coord
tag-matrix-target-AC-coords 107 131 -81
tag-matrix-begin
1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 107.000000
0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 131.000000
0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 -81.000000
0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000

but each time I try to connect I get this error - Unable to find a
transformation matrix for 3dvol_LPI+orig.HEAD.

I am viewing  3dvol_LPI+orig in afni, and I have my flat map loaded in
caret.

marc