Hi Mellanie,

First, make sure your *segment_vent_corr.fiducial*vtk surface is loaded as
surface 1, and the inflated surface as surface 2.  This is because the
coordinates of surface 1 are used for the picking function, and the fiducial
surface's coordinates will be closer to the offending voxels than the
corresponding inflated coordinates.  You can still view and pick on the
inflated surface, which is what I do, but make sure the fiducial is in surface
1.

Second, scroll five slices to either side of where the crosshairs landed after
you pick the handle on the surface.  Switch between parasagittal, coronal, and
horizontal views -- again, scrolling within five slice of the pick slice.
(There's nothing magic about the number five, but usually that's plenty to see
the defect.)  Often, a defect is much more obvious in one view than another,
but it varies by volume/defect.

Third, upload your *sMRI.mnc, sMRI.params, and *segment.mnc to the upload site
below, and I'll help you find the offending voxels:

http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

<http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi>

Donna