Subject: mapping SPM5 functional results onto PALS atlas
From: "Nicola Canessa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:35:55 +0200 (CEST)
To: caret-users@brainvis.wustl.edu

Dear experts,
I am trying to map functional data obtained with SPM5 (the attached *.img
+ *.hdr) onto a flattened image of the left hemisphere (the PALS B.12),
using Caret 5.4 (attributes: map  volumes(s) to surface(s)). I remember I
could do it easily on SPM2-data using Caret 5.3, but now I get the
following error message (and no mapping  of the functional data):

You have selected a ".hdr" file. If this ".hdr" file does not contain an
SPM generator, it is unlikely that it will get mapped to the surface
correctly.

I searched through the tutorials but I could not find a solution to this
problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Many thanks in advance,
  nicola

Nicola Canessa, Ph.d
Cognitive Neuroscience Sector