Hi Jason,

On 09/20/2006 12:17 PM, Jason D Connolly wrote:
Dear Donna, Thank you for your help in the past. We are currently trying to draw an ROI (or a mask) around activated regions on the flat map (and hopefully save these ROIs in *.cub format) to then select region-specific event-related timecourses via a matlab function. Can you give me any assistance regarding exactly how to go about drawing and saving such an ROI (and saving these as enclosed 'masks' in a *.cub format or something very similar)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best regards, Jason. ------------------------------------------------------------ Jason D. Connolly, PhD Center for Neural Science, New York University 6 Washington Place Room 875, New York, NY 10003 cell:646.417.2937 lab:212.998.8347 fax:212.995.4562 http://www.psych.nyu.edu/curtislab/people/jasonconnolly.html