Folks:

We are trying to get up to speed on caret, and find ourselves thoroughly stalled by holes in the docs, but suspecting that we may be missing some important doc.

In particular, we really need a guide as to what everything in the UI actually does.

Case in point:

Display Control dialog: There's a great deal of functionality there, but rather inscrutable without docs: The GUI Reference Guide doesn't list the Display Control dialog, so has this not been documented, or is it documented somewhere else?

We want to know, for example, how to operate the Metric > Threshold settings. There are Column, Average Area and User widgets -- what are they all about? We're pretty certain that they somehow filter or color the data to be displayed, but how is not clear.

Thanks,

Graham