John,

May I profit from the fact that I have already uploaded my images to ask you one more question about them? The histogram of my images (3D_original.nii and 3D_resliced.nii) shows several noisy sharp peaks. Do you know what do they mean? I know that, if I reslice the 3D_resliced.nii to 1x1x1mm voxels size with Caret, they disappear. Thanks.

Mateus

John Harwell wrote:

Hi Mateus,

Can you upload the nifti volume that is not displayed correctly in Caret at "http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi";. Also, can you capture and upload an image of the volume displayed correctly in SPM5 so that I know how it should appear.

After uploading the files, please email me the names of the files. It may be a few days before I can look into this problem.

John Harwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
314-362-3467

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology