Andrew,

A preliminary version of a tutorial for using Contours with Caret 5.5 is available if you would like it. The document and data set are located in http://brainmap.wustl.edu/pub/john/contours/. You will also need an updated version of Caret, 5.502, that contains bug fixes for working with contours. Executables for Caret 5.502 are located in http://brainmap.wustl.edu/pub/john/. A username "pub" and password "download" are required to access these websites.

John Harwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
314-362-3467

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology