Mateus,

First, it is important to clarify whether your request pertains to nodes (as stated) or to foci. In Caret terminology, nodes refers specifically to the points that make up a surface and have locations specified within a coordinate file. Foci refers to stereotaxically identified locations (typically fMRI activation centers) that are specified within a foci file or foci projection file. I'm guessing you are referring to foci, but let us know.

At present, I don't think that the capability you are asking about exists for either nodes or foci. If you can let us know what you will be using this for and whether this is a pressing need, it will help us to prioritize the request. Also, if other Caret users would like to see this functionality, let us know.

Best regards,

David