Hi,

In the 'Caret5 Tutorial', during the spherical registration procedure, it is instructed to use the 'Human to Human' standard parameters (in Surface: Deformation: Run Spherical Surface Deformation: Spherical Parameters: Set Parameters). However, in "Erin's cheat sheet", it is instructed to read params from: Def Map File: 'TEMPLATE_REG-with-POP-AVG_4k_NoFid.deform_map'.

If I am using 'Human.PALS_B12.LR.REGISTER-with-INDIVIDUAL.73730' atlas, which procedure should I follow?

Thanks,
Mateus

Donna Dierker wrote:

I did remove the port numbers from the list, which seemed to have no ill effect on my end. Perhaps it resolved the problem on your end.