Hi Leon,

I have been working with David, Donna, and John on utilizing Caret for
precisely this purpose with respect to an ALE-type meta-analysis on
deception that we have submitted for publication.  You can download a
copy of our spec file, etc. at
http://sumsdb.wustl.edu:8081/sums/directory.do?id=6600996

I've also uploaded a copy of my personal notes on how to transform foci
using Caret.  They can be found at
http://www.shawnchrist.com/FociTransform.pdf

I hope this helps!

Best,