hi Donna/David
  I had downloaded the windows version of Caret5 sometime ago, but realized
that I would be better off using the linux version. Since I was doing the
analysis till now on spm, i really did not follow it up. Now that I require it
to start doing metaanalysis and display, I would be needing it, but realized
that I have forgotten my user id and p/w. Sorry to give you the trouble, but
could you help me out!? I would be a starting user, and I have a linux O/S. I
have not decided on the machine characteristics, so if you could give me
something to start working on...
  thanks

      Shantanu Ghosh, PhD
  Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
  Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
  Hauz Khas
  New Delhi 110016
  INDIA
  Tel.: +91-11-2659 6589
  Fax: +91-11-2659 6509

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW