Hi,

I am trying to create a volume ROI from selected nodes. I have selected the nodes inside a border, using the 'Surface Region of Interest' Query tab. Then I selected the 'Create Volume From Displayed Query Nodes' button and, after, I pressed OK in the 'Surface to Voulme Dialog'. The 'Converting Surface' wait bar appears, but, when it is done, I can't find where the volume ROI is saved. I see that a 'Segmention Volume' file is created, but I don't know how should I use it. What should I do next to create a volume ROI?

Thanks for your help.
Mateus