Hi Ben,

You found an error in the tutorial document. The statement should read "Navigate to the tutorial's top-level directory, CARET_TUTORIAL_SEPT06".

Thanks.

John Harwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
314-362-3467

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology
660 S. Euclid Ave.    Box 8108
St. Louis, MO 63110   USA

On Jan 11, 2007, at 3:12 PM, Xu, Ben (NIH/NINDS) [E] wrote:

Hi,

I’m trying to learn to use CARET. I’ve installed CARET on my Windows PC and downloaded and unzipped the tutorial data set “CARET_TUTORIAL_Sept06.zip” as instructed in the “Caret Tutorial- the Basics.” On page 6 of the manual, it says “Navigate to the tutorial data set’s HUMAN_DATA/RIGHT_HEM directory.” But, there is no such directory in the extracted file. Did I download a wrong set of data?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Ben

Benjamin Xu, Ph.D.

Human Cortical Physiology Section

National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

National Institutes of Health

5N234 Bldg 10 Center Dr.

Bethesda, MD 20892-1428

Phone: 301-402-7968