Reza,

The only thing I'd add to John's advice is that the text editor part is for identifying which borders are dups -- not for deleting them. You can delete them from the border file, but then you'll need to tweak other lines. For example, the number of borders is in a line by itself right after the EndHeader line. If you don't delete from the end, then you'll need to reindex the border numbers. Typically, if you use the text editor to find the dup borders, it's easier to then use Layers: Borders: Delete border with mouse to delete the "top" one.

Problems like this can occur when borderproj files mistakenly get loaded twice. For example, say you somehow have a borderproj loaded with just the medial wall and calcarine borders. Then if you append a borderproj file that also includes those landmarks, now you have dup borders. This is where the Append and Replace buttons are important when loading borderproj files.

Donna